Best Caffeine Supplements Reviewed In Detail
If your heart craves for your early morning caffeine fix to get off to a healthy start, you’re not alone. And why not! Caffeine has that refreshing effect on your body that instantly jump-starts your cells and boosts your body function. It takes charge of your central nervous system and uplifts your senses to promote a refreshing start. Ask any coffee addict and you’ll be amazed to know the incredible health benefits of caffeine. It’s not just your morning energizer; it’s a potential energy booster that helps you stay active so that you’d hit the bag longer and stronger. Coffee is a natural stimulant that’s been revving up the mankind since ages and with all the potential health benefits, the coffee revolution is not ending anytime soon.
Our Top 3 Picks
Take a deep dive into a hot cup of cappuccino and then maybe you can understand how caffeine on a daily basis can make a difference to a healthy lifestyle. Caffeine acts as a natural stimulant that allows your heart rate to increase to revive your senses so that you’d get off to a healthy start. Take a sip and it feels like adrenaline pumping through your heart to give you a refreshing boost while improving your physical performance. Caffeinated beverages are a great way to infuse a healthy diet plan into your daily workout routine. Just like music refreshes your mood, caffeine refreshes your body to promote alertness.
Can Caffeine Help You Lose Weight?
The controversy over caffeine’s role in weight loss has been going on for more than a decade. Believe it or not, caffeine is a prime ingredient in many weight-loss energy supplements and fitness enthusiasts normally use these energy supplements to keep up with their dietary plan without compromising their workout routine. Studies suggest regular coffee drinkers experience a noticeable change in their appetite, resulting in weight loss. Caffeine aids in fat burning while boosting metabolic rate of the body and it suppresses your appetite urging you to eat less thereby resulting in weight loss. As a natural stimulant, it combats drowsiness and promotes mental alertness by tricking your brain to stay vigilant so that you can perform certain tasks without feeling fatigued. In acceptable amount, caffeine works like wonder, especially during training to fuel out your workout regime.
What It’ll Do For You?
Caffeine is mostly known for its ability to provide a boost of energy and increase mental alertness, but a laundry list of other benefits are also associated with it.
- Studies and years of research suggest caffeine helps boost memory.
- Caffeine recharges glycogen concentrations in the muscles much faster after workouts, when mixed with carbs.
- Helps you stay active for a long period of time especially when driving.
- Keeps you alert by tricking your brain while effectively blocking a natural brain sedative chemical called adenosine to prevent fatigue.
- Aids in physical activities such as running and other endurance exercises.
- Research proves that those who consume caffeine on a daily basis are less likely to develop Parkinson’s disease and even minimize the risk on the genetic level.
- Helps minimize muscle pain during long workout sesions—due to the chemical’s involvement with the parts of the brain and spinal cord that are heavily involved in pain processing.
- Caffeine is shown to reduce liver fibrosis risk in patients with hepatitis C.
- Improves reaction time and logical reasoning during times when sleep isn’t possible or restricted.
- Reduces chronic inflammation. It seems to help reduce the age-related inflammation in those that are regular consumers of the drug.
Side Effects of Caffeine
However, too much of anything is not good for your health and that applies to caffeine too. In controlled quantity like two or three cups, every day is acceptable for an average drinker, however excessive intake of caffeine can have adverse effects on your body. When you’re get used to something, you’re addicted to it and caffeine is no exception. With a few exceptions, many people are sensitive to caffeine so they need to monitor their consumption or completely avoid it altogether. The withdrawal effects of caffeine can be equally adverse.
10 Best Caffeine Supplements for Weight Loss
1. Natures Design Green Tea Dietary Supplement
- 100% natural caffeine supplement with natural fat burners
- Makes an excellent addition to a healthy dietary plan
- Rich in powerful antioxidants that promote mental wellness and physical performance
- Enhances body metabolism and suppresses appetite to promote healthy diet plan
- Guaranteed results with no side effects and 100% money back guarantee
- Burns extra calories to promote weight loss
- Some people complained of side effects
- Not effective enough
2. NatureWise Green Coffee Bean Extract 800
- Powerful and natural weight loss energy supplement
- Quality tested and clinically proven for guaranteed results
- Pure green coffee bean extract to promote weight loss and other health benefits
- Contains higher concentration of chlorogenic acid compared to regular energy supplements
- It's gluten-free with no artificial ingredients and is vegan
- Ideal for people looking to reduce body fat gradually without any undesired side effects
- It's 100% natural and is made of decaffeinated coffee beans
- Ideal for fat burning and body metabolism
- NSF certified and GMP compliant for quality results and user satisfaction
- No Cons so far
3. Zhou Nutrition Green Tea Extract Supplement
- Holds loads of health benefits including improved brain function and mental alertness
- Powerful antioxidants and essential nutrients help with body metabolism and energy
- Bioflavonoid safeguards your body against digestive and respiratory infections
- Helps stimulate the immune system of the body to keep you in best shape and condition
- Guaranteed results with no unwanted side effects such as sudden jitters or crashes
- The EGCG aids in repairing damaged cells and cell regeneration
- Lightly caffeinated drink but highly effective
- Works like wonder when combined with L-Theanine
- Helps boost cognitive function and promote mental alertness and focus
- Many users complained of not getting desired results
- May have side effects
4. Zest Tea Pomegranate Mojito Green Energy Tea
- Highly caffeinated green tea with a subtle hint of pomegranate, lemon, and peppermint for bold flavors
- Caffeine is 100% natural and strong enough to surpass conventional caffeinated teas
- Perfect green tea for any time of the day for mental clarity and sustained energy
- A rare amino acid, L-Theanine is believed to aid in cognitive function and helps improve memory when combined with caffeine
- Promotes mental alertness and focus without the jitters plus no side effects
- A healthy yet flavorful alternative to coffee for an energizing kick
- Made of premium ingredients to enhance the caffeine levels of teas
- Weak flavors
- The sampler is a bit overpriced
5. Amazing Formulas Caffeine Supplement
- Provides great energizing results with less or no side effects
- Aids in improving mental alertness and faster reaction time
- Each capsule packs 200mg of anhydrous caffeine for increased body metabolism
- GMP certified labs and clinically tested products to meet highest quality standards
- No preservatives and artificial coloring agents to promote performance-driven dietary plan
- Quality tested for guaranteed results and 100% customer satisfaction
- No cons
6. RARI Nutrition Lean Genes Fat Incinerator
- Uses 100% natural ingredients in the right quantity for nutritional benefits
- Lean Genes puts the body in a controlled metabolic state to burn extra calories more effectively
- Natural ingredients increase energy expenditure thereby accelerating body metabolism
- Provides sustained energy for long workout sessions without compromising performance
- Caffeine Anhydrous boosts energy levels and promotes cognitive function
- Aids in suppressing appetite and burn excess body fat
- Clinically proven and scientifically researched energy supplement
- GMP certified labs guarantee quality and safety and complete user satisfaction
- Some users complained of terrible heartburn
7. Prolab Caffeine
- A powerful pre-workout energy supplement at a pocket friendly price
- Provides effective results with little or zero side effects
- Helps increase endurance and replenish energy for long workout sessions
- No added sugar or extra calories to keep up with your dietary plan
- Promotes performance-driven benefits
- Improves mental focus and alertness especially while driving
- Caffeine effectively jump starts your physical and mental ability to perform
- Helps cope mood fluctuations and fatigue with no side effects
- Controls drowsiness and fatigue by restoring mental alertness
- Advanced nutritional formula that delivers results
- May cause negative side effects such as jitters and nervousness
- May cause caffeine addiction, may cause increased blood pressure and heart rate
8. Pro Clinical Hydroxycut
- Clinically tested weight loss formula for guaranteed results
- Key ingredient to curb extra calories and promote weight loss in a few weeks
- Scientifically proven key ingredient caffeine anhydrous aids in body metabolism
- True sustained energy for a healthy and active lifestyle
- Aids in thermogenesis without hampering heart rate
- Helps you keep up with your workout routine when combined with proper diet plan
- Some people complained of possible side effects
- Few users find it unsafe for use
9. Genius Caffeine
- Better than any other caffeine supplement in the market
- Clinically proven for better results and sustained energy
- 100% pure trademarked version of researched caffeine, NEWCAFF
- Provides sustained energy and desired alertness with no junk
- Delays rapid absorption usually associated with regular caffeine
- No unwanted side effects and energy fluctuations
- Burn extra calories and help suppress appetite for extended periods of time
- Effective weight loss results with caffeine free Genius Burn
- 100% natural product with no fillers and artificial additives
- Not like your regular caffeine
10. Zhou Nutrition Energy+Focus
- Caffeine combines with L-Theanine to produce a lasting energy to keep you active
- All-natural energy product with no harsh side-effects
- Provides clean energy to help you be more productive
- No unhealthy ingredients that may harm your body in any way
- Helps you calm social anxiety by promoting mental focus
- Positive effects of caffeine with zero calories for a healthy lifestyle
- Calms your mind and minimizes stress, thanks to L-Theanine
- 100% natural caffeine supplement with money back guarantee
- Not exactly tastes like caffeine
- The supplement is a bit overpriced
It’s true that caffeine has numerous health benefits more than you can possibly imagine however it has its downsides as well. Two or three cups every day is acceptable if you wish to keep up with your dietary routine. Caffeine works like a wonder and it won’t be a problem until you amp up your caffeine intake and get addicted to it. Natural caffeine supplements are a great energy booster and make a healthy addition to your diet plan, however, you can only reap the health benefits of caffeine if consumed in moderate quantity. So make the most out of your workout regime with these energy booster caffeine supplements and maintain a healthy and active lifetyle.